Sunday, May 30, 2010

Finally!

I do not even know how to begin to describe how crazy wonderful my life has been since I last wrote.

This past month has gone by so fast.

I finished my first year of real college.
One year past since I graduated high school.
One year past since I was in a terrible wreck that ended a life.
I got a began and finished my first real job: an enumerator for the U.S. Census Bureau.
I felt depressed.
I felt alone.
Everything stressed me out.

As always, I made it through. It didn't kill me. Obviously. Jesus was right by my side. He was pulling me toward brighter days.

Oh yeah, I also got engaged.

Don't freak out. You read that right. I know, I know, the last ya'll knew I was flying solo. My goodness, things have changed though.

I will write again soon telling you all about this boy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow--congratulations! Can't wait to hear all about this boy. :)

    ReplyDelete