Friday, October 8, 2010

You can stop worrying now. I did not fall of of the face of the Earth!

I have the same problem with blogging that I do with keeping a journal and a lot of other things in life: If I am not perfect at it and if I don't keep it updated, then I feel overwhelmed with all of the things that I think that I should talk about that have happened in my "absence" so I just put it off and never end up doing it.

Here are the major highlights:
1. I got married!
2. I got a job at Chick-fil-A!
3. We got a dog!
4. I totaled my car! (That exclamation point just wasn't as fun as the others. . . I was completely unharmed and no one else was involved, except for a light pole but it was unharmed as well.)

Each of those deserves a post or two each and hopefully I will write more about them, but for now I am just checking in because I want to get into the habit of blogging. I love to write. I just convince myself I don't have the time because I waste so much time doing pointless things, like checking Facebook five times a day even though nothing has changed. Anyway, my point is that you will be hearing more from me!

Here are some wedding pictures!


Awww!


I loved my hair. . . and that guy too!


See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress (and hair)! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, you look gorgeous! Congratulations! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm glad that you guys are okay! Me and the wife would love to hang out with ya'll sometime. Let us know if ya'll need anything! Check out my blog: impactofthesacred.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete